Iranpolymer- According to Baspar, AMUT Group introduces its machines at K 2016.
Machines on the floor:
– PA980-QVP Thermoforming Machine
1×4 Technology: 1 machine for 4 materials
High capacity machine for a wide production: plates, trays and shallow products using different
materials such as PP with 35% of mineral filler, PP foam, HIPS and Mater-BI.
The technology applied for PP foam products allows a saving up to -20% of polymers thanks to a
physical expansion using nitrogen. AMUT together with AMUT COMI supplies in-line dedicated
solutions for this application.
Mater-BI is the latest biopolymer fully compostable by Novamont that AMUT agreed to test,
standing one more time for the green attitude and proving great flexibility during the extrusion
and thermoforming process.
– Counter-rotating twin-screw extruder, model BA92.
Peculiar extruder developed for the special range EasyWood, AMUT lines producing WPC with a
direct extrusion system (output from 250 up to 600 kg/h). WPC is polymers (PE, PP, PVC) melt with
up to 80% natural fibers and some additives. It has a wood like appearance and its main
applications are in construction, building exteriors and interiors field. Compared to wood, WPC
needs a low maintenance, has a good ageing and heat resistance, weather resistant, fungi free and
-Head model TEAT 7 for PVC pipes with diameter up to 710 mm.
The extrusion heads TEAT series are suitable to deliver pipes in r-PVC, granting the best
performances and a perfect thickness uniformity.
Booth n. E40 / Hall 3 – AMUT COMI – Thermoforming Division
Machine in operation:
-ACF Series – New generation of Thermoforming Machines
This range of machines is suitable to handle different materials, such as PET, APET, RPET, CPET,
OPS, HIPS, PS, EPS, PP, PLA, PVC and to produce many items: trays, lids, fruits and vegetables
boxes, flowerpots, clamshells, nursery trays and plates.
The ACF series has a modular concept and can be supplied in different configurations such as:
– forming and cutting in the same station;
– forming and cutting in two stations;
– forming, punching and cutting in three stations.
The forming and cutting presses are equipped with counterbalanced platens to increase the
machine performances at high speed.
ACF model can be integrated with a T-IML system (In-Mould Labelling for the thermoforming
AMUT DOLCI BIELLONI @ K SHOW
The “EXTRU-CONVERT” factory at the Fair.
At booth 16-A-05, AMUT DOLCI BIELLONI will show in operation an updated technology with
In a large size booth of 820 m², you are invited to see the following:
STRETCH FILM LINE THAT PRODUCES 1 KM OF STRETCH PER MINUTE
A 7-layer cast film line equipped with robotized Palletizer for Rolls & for Rolls-in-box. The line will
be in daily operation.
The cast stretch film line in live-demo is a modern performing and compact line, designed for “super
power” stretching requirements that includes several outstanding features:
– A new high speed automatic turret winder that, thanks to refined mechanics, can reach a
production speed of 1000 m/min, producing rolls of excellent quality (square edges and no
tail) even for very thin films;
– A group of newly designed extruders, adopting the philosophy of “higher r.p.m., longer L/D
ratio and higher homogenization/output”;
– A newly designed Twin-Chill-Roll with incomparable mild-cooling capacity at high speed, for
excellent frost line control.
The model line FCL 7 – 2000 ADB consists of:
– 7 layers (6 extruders) film formulation, up to 1500 kg/hour net output;
– New generation of extruders 40 L/D, designed for low-energy consumption;
– 2 meter net width (4-up) for production of hand and machine rolls;
– 3 levels vertical lay-out for floor space savings;
– Automatic die model Nordson EDI Autoflex and X-ray gauge controller;
– Twin type chill roll, for perfect control of the frost line;
– In-line trims reprocessing with orbital mixer/intruder;
– Automatic 4 shafts turret winder with auto re-coring and cores storage;
– Automatic palletizer for machine rolls and hand rolls, in-line box palletizer with box opening,
rolls packing and box closing;
– New Hi-Tech AMUT DOLCI BIELLONI Logicontrol Supervisor
NEW BLOWN FILM LINE CONCEPT
An essentially – modern 3 Layer blown Film Coex section, equipped with New Generation
Extruders featuring improved melting & plastification.
The new extrusion section design has been developed for our 3 – 5 – 7 layers blown film lines. Our
new machines are based on a new concept that has the advantage of:
reducing the energy consumption per kg of production: the energy saving obtained by
reducing the size of the extruders and by mounting a new gearboxes generation, watercooled
motors and low shear screws is about 15-20%
increasing the mixing properties of the screws
increasing the output per hour: up to 190 Kg/hour for the 48 mm extruder and up to
300 Kg/hour for the 60 mm extruder;
reducing the floor space
The 3 layer Coex blown section is statically showing 3 extruders with similar philosophy of the cast
line, along with a classic cylindric head, adopting the well-known and well reputed “binaryrepartition”
The group is composed by:
– The new generation extruders (2×48 mm and 1×60 mm) with increased output and L/D ratio
for better performances;
– 3 layers “Multisplit” head, designed for low resident time and fast cleaning /purge –out
– Automatic cooling ring “Rising type” for effective film thickness control, triple air flux layout,
with pre-blowing section (adjustable in height), for enlarged B.U.R. and consistent film output;
– 3 multi-elements gravimetric dosing/feeding groups;
– AMUT DOLCI BIELLONI logicontrol line supervisor.
ALL- NEW 8 COLOUR FLEXO GEARLESS PRESS TELIA FSC HS
In live demo 3 times a day, printing high quality jobs and performing fast-job-change at any demo
The new version of the TELIA PRESS has been designed for the short / medium runs. The live demo
will show to the potential customers how it is possible, when changing a job, to minimize the scrap
of the substrates to be printed during the start up.
The Telia 8 FSC HS includes a new and an improved version of the FSC system, which allows the
– If a job has been previously stored in the work-station, the machine will repeat with extreme
precision the printing pressures with no need of any operator adjustment and the
production will re-start with only 6 meters of scrap;
– If a brand new job has to be printed, the operator will activate the FSC – Fast Pressure System
which automatically sets the printing pressures according to the:
repeat to be printed
plate and the sticky back thickness
thickness and type of the material
To check the registers, by printing only few meters of material and then stopping the press, the
operator can adjust the minimum variation of registers through an interactive register control
The machine at K show is an 8-color version with an extended maximum print repeat of 900 mm
The printing width is 1400 mm (55”) and the web width 1500 mm (59”).
The machine has been designed for a speed up to 450 m/minute and it is equipped with 100% print
defect control, viscosity control system and fully automatic wash up system.
• For further information and meeting arrangement, please contact our represantitve in Iran (Ideh Sanat Atbin Co.)